Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Ioniki Sfoliata S.A.
A dynamic food manufacturing company is looking for an
We are looking for an accountant, based at our site in Neohorouda - Oreokastro, Thessaloniki.
We are seeking a trustworthy candidate who has the will to work with efficiency and accuracy. Our colleague is expected to cope and deal with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should possess strong knowledge of accounting and financial practices and regulations.
If you’re ready for a new challenge in our fast-paced environment, why don’t you apply today.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail-oriented
- Expert knowledge in MS office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Quick learner, Fast Acting & always able to read between the lines
- Multitasking under pressure
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Salary package up to €21,000 gross pa for the right candidate Constant Training & opportunity to get challenged & stretched
- Career Development within the wider business
- A series of company benefits
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the email@example.com