Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Ioniki Sfoliata S.A.
A dynamic food manufacturing company is looking for a
GRAPHIC DESIGNER & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for a graphic designer & marketing executive to join its vibrant marketing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established food company in the production & logistics sector, you will be working across our brand and enjoy producing creative campaigns across all marketing fields. You will take ownership over the visual identity of the brand across all touchpoints. From concept stage to final artwork supply, you will deliver on the full creative process.
You will be hands on with and responsible for the tasks below, delivering to the highest standards, to deadline, with meticulous time and record keeping.
- Brand visual identity
- Packaging and print design
- Website and email design
Key activities and responsibilities of this role include:
- Build brand recognition
- Design & develop the department's creative objects
- Develop and manage assets, print, video, website content and advertising
- Photo editing, editing of product videos, participation in in-house activities (TikTok, etc.)
- Monitoring marketing & artworks clients’ projects
- Input into briefs and feedback on output as the in-house creative expert as required
- Attend shoots to make sure creative standards are met
- Participate in activation brainstorming
- Conceive and develop effective marketing strategies
- Organize and supervise advertising/communication campaigns, exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to assess trends, brand awareness and competitor movements
- Maintain relationships with clients, media suppliers and publishers to ensure cooperation in all marketing activities
- Extensive experience as a Creative Designer
- Highly proficient with Adobe CC suite, especially Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Multitask, manage time, and meet tight deadlines
- Well-versed in brand, packaging and graphic design, with a portfolio to back this up
- Experience with website and email design
- Orientation and emphasis on detail, highly organized, ability to handle multiple projects and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with high-end graphics, marketing and aesthetics will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a Digital Marketing environment, advertising and knowledge of web design (HTML, CSS) will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer you back
- Competitive Salary package and benefits such as ticket restaurant & fuel card
- Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
If you would like to be part of this exciting team the please do send over your CV today!