Greek Zucchini & Feta P.D.O. pie
Authentic crispy filo pastry pie filled with fresh zucchini and Greek feta (P.D.O.), kneaded with Greek extra virgin olive oil
This Greek pie has a tender filling full of herbed zucchini and feta cheese, which is surrounded by a flaky filo crust and offers you a delicious experience. A slice of it with a salad can be lunch or dinner or even an afternoon snack. It’s also perfect for potluck, a picnic, or part of Greek-themed dinner party.
Each portion (92gr) contains:
- Energy: 1128kJ/270kcal
- Sugars: 0.9gr
- Fat: 13.0gr
- Saturates: 3.8gr
- Salt: 1.01gr
185 oC • 365 oF • 40’
|00-22-34||Greek Zucchini & Feta P.D.O. pie||5205427005606|
120 x 80 cm
120 x 100 cm
Wheat flour from E.U., water, mixture of vegetable oils (corn oil, olive-pomace oil, sunflower oil), extra virgin olive oil, salt, dextrose.
Zucchini (42%), feta cheese P.D.O. (24%), whey cheese (9% mizithra), egg pasteurized, wheat semolina, onion, mixture vegetable oils (corn oil, olive pomace oil, sunflower oil), modified starch, extra virgin olive oil, salt, dill, parsley, black pepper, garlic powder
CONTAINS: WHEAT, CHEESE (MILK), EGG.
MAY CONTAIN: SESAME, TREE NUTS, PEANUTS, MUSTARD, SOY (LECITHIN), CELERY.
- Preheat the oven at 185°C (365°F).
- Remove the product from the freezer.
- Remove the cover.
- The product remains in its tray.
- When the oven is heated, cut the top of the pie.
- Once the convection oven is ready place the product directly in the oven without defrosting.
- In the first 10 minutes you cut the pie on the points that are already engraved.
- Bake at 185°C (365°F) for 40 minutes.
- The temperature and baking time are indicative depending on the type of oven and the quantity of the products you bake in it.
Caution: Do not microwave the product.
Once you defrost the product, you must not refreeze it.