Greek puff pastry
Contains 2 items of 425g
32cm x 32cm (12,6in x12,6in)
Puff pastry is repeatedly folded into the dough to create many layers. With a rich flavor and the highest quality ingredients, our puff pastry puffs up into lots of irresistible flaky layers when baked properly. Use puff pastry in both sweet and savory recipes, creating authentic homemade treats whenever inspiration strikes!
Each portion (100gr) contains:
- Energy: 1535kJ/368kcal
- Sugars: 0.3gr
- Fat: 20.8gr
- Saturates: 10.3gr
- Salt: 0.83gr
185 °C • 365 °F • 40’
|00-22-29||Greek puff pastry||5205427003985|
120 x 80 cm
120 x 100 cm
Wheat flour from EU, water, vegetable margarine [non-hydrogenated vegetable oils (cottonseed oil, sunflower oil, corn oil) and non-hydrogenated vegetable fats (palm oil, palm kernel oil), emulsifier (mono and diglycerides of fatty acids) colour (b- carotene), flavouring], salt, sugar, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin powder).
MAY CONTAIN: CHEESE (MILK), EGG, SESAME, TREE NUTS, PEANUTS, MUSTARD, SOY (LECITHIN).
- Remove the puff pastry from the freezer, keep it in its wrapping, and allow it to defrost by either leaving it in the fridge for one night or in room temperature until it’s completely defrosted for at least 2 hours.
- Prepare the filling of your choice and when it’s ready unfold them. Place one of them in a pan that you have previously oiled.
- Put the filling and cover with the other puff pastry. Optionally you can brush the surface with egg.
- Mark the surface in pieces of your choice and bake in preheated oven at 185°C (365°F) until it gets golden brown for approximately 40 minutes.
- The temperature and the baking time are indicative depending on the type of oven and quantity of the products you bake in it.
Caution: Do not microwave the product.
Once you defrost the product, you must not refreeze it.