Traditional Crinkly filo pie with Feta P.D.O.
Traditional crinkly filo pie with Greek Feta P.D.O.
Crinkly pies are “dancing” on their way to tray giving an extraordinary wavy texture and an unrepeatable golden crust. Traditional Tyropita in crinkly filo, that is the crispiest and crunchiest filo, filled with Greek Feta P.D.O. (Protected Designation of Origin), kneaded with Greek extra virgin olive oil.
Each portion (91gr) contains:
- Energy: 248kcal
- Sugars: 2.1gr
- Fat: 11.8gr
- Saturates: 3.1gr
- Salt: 1.1gr
185 oC • 365 oF • 40’
|00-22-43||Traditional pie with Feta P.D.O.||5205427013533|
120 x 80 cm
120 x 100 cm
Wheat flour from E.U., water, mixture of vegetable oils (corn oil, olive pomace oil, sunflower oil), extra virgin olive oil 3.5%, salt, dextrose.
whey cheese (myzithra) 35%, feta cheese P.D.O. 22%, wheat semolina, modified starch, egg white powder, corn semolina, salt, black pepper.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, CHEESE (MILK), EGG.
MAY CONTAIN: SESAME, TREE NUTS, PEANUTS, MUSTARD, SOY (LECITHIN).
- Preheat oven at 185°C(365°F).
- Remove the product from the freezer. Remove the cover. The product remains in its tray.
- When the oven is heated, cut the top of the pie. Once the convection oven is ready place the product directly in the oven without defrosting. In the first 10 minutes you cut the pie on the points that are already engraved.
- Bake at 185°C (365°F) for 40 minutes.
- The temperature and baking time are indicative depending on the type of oven and the quantity of the products you bake in.
Caution: Do not microwave the product.
Once you defrost the product, you must NOT refreeze it.