Pizza Pepperoni Plant Based
Are you vegan or are you fasting? Pineapple Pizza for herbal delight without guilt! No, of course not... Plant-Based Pizza Pepperoni is Vegan and has all the features of an authentic Italian pizza such as crisp and fluffy dough, lovely tomato sauce with virgin olive oil, delicious yellow Vegetable Fasting Cheese and a Pepperoni salami of plant origin soy-free ... You're going to have to lick your fingers! You don't have to make concessions to follow an alternative diet, as long as you find the ultimate Plant-based Pizza Filosophy. This irresistible taste that emerges from the crispy leaf combined with the rich filling, confuses everyone, even the tasters.
The high percentage of protein that exceeds 17% fills you with energy so you don't lose the valuable ingredients your body needs!
Each portion (105gr) contains:
- Energy: 261kcal
- Sugars: 3.1gr
- Fat: 7.7gr
- Saturates: 2.7gr
- Salt: 1.3gr
210 oC • 410 oF • 15’
120 x 80 cm
120 x 100 cm
Wheat flour from E.U., water, sunflower oil, bakery yeast, sugar, salt, mix of flour additives [wheat flour, improver (ascorbic acid)], preservative (calcium
Tomato sauce 37% (tomato 89%, salt, sugar, modified starch, extra virgin olive oil), plant based with creamy flavor 35% (water, starch, coconut oil 20%, pea protein 1%,
salt, artificial flavorings (cheese flavor), citrus fiber, carrot extract), plant based pepperoni 28% [water, sunflower oil, pea protein 1%, potato protein, starch, flaxseed flour, salt, enzyme, dextrose, spices,
parsnip, sugar, artificial flavorings (yeast extract), emulsifiers (carrageenan, methylcellulose, konjac gum), color (paprika extract)].
MAY CONTAIN: EGG, MILK, SESAME, NUTS
(WALNUT, HAZELNUT, PISTACHIO NUTS), PEANUTS, MUSTARD, SOY (LECITHIN).
- Remove the product from the freezer.
- Remove the protective film of the pizza and place it on non-stick sheet metal.
- Set your oven temperature to 210°C (410°F) with air and place the pizza in the oven without defrosting it.
- In about 15 minutes the pizza will be ready.
- Note: If your oven does not have air, the required cooking time is increased by about 5 minutes.
- The temperature and baking time are indicative depending on the type of oven and the quantity of the products you bake in it.
Caution: Do not microwave the product.
Once you defrost the product, you must NOT refreeze it.