Traditional Greek pie
with Feta P.D.O. & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
A Greek traditional pie made with crispy square pieces of filo pastry layers. Experience the taste of Authentic Feta Cheese mixed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The perfect choice for the whole family.
Each portion (120gr) contains:
- Energy: 1321kJ/316kcal
- Sugars: 3.0gr
- Fat: 16.9gr
- Saturates: 4.2gr
- Salt: 1.32gr
185 oC • 365 oF • 40’
pie with Feta P.D.O. & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
120 x 80 cm
120 x 100 cm
Wheat flour from EU, water, mixture of vegetable oils (corn oil, olive pomace oil, sunflower oil), extra virgin olive oil 3.5%, salt, dextrose.
Feta cheese P.D.O. 33%, water, whey cheese (mizithra) 26%, wheat semolina, modified starch, egg white powder, corn semolina, salt, black pepper.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, CHEESE (MILK), EGG. MAY CONTAIN: SESAME, TREE NUTS, PEANUTS, MUSTARD, SOY (LECITHIN).
- Preheat oven at 185°C (365°F).
- Remove pie from freezer.
- Take cover off and place the product directly in the oven in its pan without defrosting.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then remove the pastry and cut it with a knife so that the pieces are separated.
- Then bake it for another 30 minutes.
- Adjust baking time and temperature as needed, depending on oven operation.
Caution: Do not microwave the product.
Once you defrost the product, you must not refreeze it.