Plant-based Greek Pie
with Beyond Meat
Crispy thin filo pastry sheet wrap the plant-based minced meat of Beyond Meat, vegetable mayonnaise, mustard, mint, black pepper which create an amazing belief of real meat.
At the same time the high protein index derived from pea protein (soy-free) and exceeds 16g in combination with edible fibers that reach 5.7g fills you with energy! A meal that makes no retreat in nutrients and taste for a complete alternative diet filled with rich valuable elements for our body.
Enjoy it and ask yourself... is it really vegan?
Each portion (133gr) contains:
- Energy: 363kcal
- Sugars: 3.3gr
- Fat: 20.0gr
- Saturates: 7.0gr
- Salt: 1.33gr
185 oC • 365 oF • 50’
|00-22-39||Greek Plant-based pie||5205427012499|
120 x 80 cm
120 x 100 cm
Wheat flour from E.U., water, mixture of vegetable oils and fats [non hydrogenated vegetables fats (palm, palm kernel), non hydrogenated vegetable oils (sunflower oil, cottonseed oil), color (b-carotene), artificial flavoring (butter flavor)], salt, sugar, glycerin.
Plant based mince Beyond Meat 48.5% from E.U [water, pea protein 16%, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, rice protein, flavoring, cocoa butter, dried yeast, stabiliser (methylcellulose), potato starch, apple extract, salt, maize vinegar, concentrated lemon juice, emulsifier (lecithin, sunflower), color (beetroot red), maltodextrin, pomegranate extract], onion, wheat bulgur, vegetable mayo sauce [vegetable oils (sunflower oil, soybean oil) 56%, water, sugar, maize modified starch, salt, vinegar, artificial flavoring (smoke flavor, mustard emulsion), stabilizer (xanthan gum), color (paprika extract,b-carotene), antioxidant (calcium disodium EDTA)], water, salt, black pepper, red pepper, mint, garlic powder.
MAY CONTAIN: EGG, MILK, SESAME, TREE NUTS (WALNUT, HAZELNUT, PISTACHIO NUTS), PEANUTS
- Preheat the oven at 185°C(365°F).
- Remove the products from the freezer and take its cover off. Place the product together with its cardboard tray on a low positionin the oven.
- Defrosting is not required. Bake for 40±5 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of baking stab with a knife the pie in several points.
- As soon as the pie gets gold, more or less in 30 minutes of baking, turn it up-side-down, stab it again and let it get gold on both sides.
- Adjust baking time and temperature as needed, depending on the type of oven and the quantity of the products you bake in it.
Caution: Do not microwave the product.
Once you defrost the product, you must NOT refreeze it.