Τart with puff pastry sheet Filosophy with cherry tomatoes, cream cheese & caramelized onions
Cooking time: 25-35 minutes
- 1 puff pastry sheet Filosophy
- 1/2 kilo of cherry tomatoes
- 3 large onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 gr. unsalted cow butter
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 250 gr. cream cheese
Why use frozen Filosophy?
You save time since you do not need to make the filo yourself. Filosophy has taken care of offering you traditionally kneaded filo, made from the best ingredients. Also, your kitchen doesn't need to get messy either. How convenient!
- You can easily find Filosophy in the supermarkets or order it online.
- On the package there is a detailed nutrition chart to inform you about the filo's calories and nutrients.
- It is economical!
- Put a pan on medium heat and let the butter melt well. Chop the onions, put them in the pan and let them caramelize for about 10 minutes. Once they get colored, add the chopped garlic and leave for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool well.
- Spread an oil paste on an oven tray and spread the puff pastry. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Spread the musk onions on the puff pastry, leaving a little distance from the edges. With a spoon or with our hands (depending on the texture of the cream cheese), spread it evenly on the onions. Wash the cherry tomatoes well, cut them into 2 or 4 depending on our preferences and place them on the tart. Sprinkle with olive oil and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Carve the puff pastry gently with a knife, where the filling begins. Be careful not to cut it. So it will swell making a pattern at its edges. Alternatively fold the edges inwards.
- Bake our delicious tart in the air for 25-35 ′, until the dough is cooked and reddish and the cherry tomatoes are cooked. Once we take it out of the oven, sprinkle lightly with olive oil and rub the fresh thyme (or any other spice we wish) on the whole surface of the tart.